Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Not So Good

So the past couple of days have not highlighted my good qualities.  I am not a very good patient when it comes to being sick and down.  I just assumed that nothing will get done unless I do it myself (and there are times when this just has to be) so I can't relax and get well.  So here we are going into Easter Sunday and I'm still in pain because I won't sit down.  I mean I do have dishes, laundry, cleaning, babies, bottles, poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning (oh wait I already said that one) so where is the time to be sick.  Chris has taken time off to care for me, but I'm not seeing things get down in my time...that's right I said my time, because my time is what counts!   I know totally irrational, just as long as it gets done.  However, today is not one of those days when things are getting done at all and I hate to ask to have stuff done.  The trash was overflowing all day, the laundry baskets threw up all over the nursery and the garbage disposal regurgitated dishes I didn't even know I had.  I waited as long as I could, but by 7:30 pm there is no more waiting.  I got smacked in the face by evil and all my nasty colors began to show, which actually began when I got stabbed in the back with kidney stones/infection.  Thus, my little family has seen the worst of me this week.  Yet, I remain optimistic as Christ will rise with the morning sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment