Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Easter Season

Where have I been these past few days.  EVERYWHERE!  Easter was an amazing day for our family for many reasons.  We got to be together as a family of four, it was Lillian and Trenton's first Easter, and most of all our Lord has risen...AWESOME.  We watched the little ones open their baskets and their most favorite part was the card.  They chewed on those things and crinkled them like there was no tomorrow.  They got robes, an outfit, and a noisy toy each.  Okay, I told myself our children would never have toys that make noise.  I hate them because they are loud and obnoxious.  However, I'm a momma now and they have tons of noisy toys which I have bought (minus a few).  I must give myself credit though because they are all learning, multilingual toys.  Once we got the cards and empty boxes away they truly enjoyed these toys. 

Now here we are and it's Tuesday and I'm trying to figure out what happened to Monday!  We are packing and getting ready to head out of town for Florida.  This is quite the task because we are trying to fit 10 pounds of things into a 5 pound bag.  There was a lot of rearranging of the car to make sure everything fit and we could still breathe. Our first stop along the way will be in North Carolina to see my good friend Calah and her family.  It's been almost 2 years since we have seen them and a lot has happened of course.  Then on Sunday, we will make our way further south to spend a week with Chris' family.  They haven't met the babies yet so it will be a monumental moment since these are their first grandchildren/niece and nephew.  So far we plan on going to the beach, fishing and to the driving range.  I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment